Welcome to Evibase Training Clinic
The clinic utilizes training as treatment and medicine, in consultation with your general practitioner.
We provide the needed training program in order for you to be healthy and be able to do anything you would want to do!
Contact us by calling the phone number: 960 02 839, or through our email email@example.com.
The facility is staffed Monday through Friday from 09.00-15.00
Members will receive their own entrance brick in order to enter the facility from 06.00-23.59 everyday throughout the year.
Welcome to training
We follow the current health and safety guidelines at all times, but always remember:
- Don’t come to an appointment or to a lesson if you are experiencing new respiratory symptoms or if you are currently in quarantine.
- Wash your hands before and after exercising, use disinfectant while in the facility and clean the equipment after use.
Personal anecdotes from some of our members
FOR THE CUSTOMERS
EviBase is Norway’s first training clinic that offers research-based training in consultation with your general practitioner. Prevention and treatment of sickness without side effects, with quality assurance via reach at NTNU.
- Evibase uses researched exercise methods that have had a documented effect.
- Systematic dialogue with general practitioner.
- Continual follow-ups of effort and results.
- You will experience both better health and quality of life.
- Exercise is medicine without side effects.
FOR THE DOCTORS
Actual information gathered from the referring doctor:
- Blood pressure
- P-C Peptide
- Eventual Spirometry through COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder).
- Changes in medicine intake
Training clinic focus and values:
- Developmental training follow-ups
- Intensity conditioning training
- Intensity strength training
- Weight and BMI
- Waist width
- VO2 (oxygen intake) max Conditioning test results
- Strength Test Results 1 RM (1 maximum repetition.
- COOP-WONCA results, a goal of subjective understanding of one’s personal health.
- Eventual SaO2 through conditionings test with COPD and heart failure.
Disorders with very good results with training as treatment
- High blood pressure/high cholesterol
- Heart and Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes type 2
- Mental disorders
Group outdoor exercise every Monday morning
What: Warmup, 4×4 hill workout, strength training, cooldown/stretching, snack.
Where: Meet on 2nd floor of Evibase’s facility at Sandefjord Helsepark, finish at the same place.
How: Outdoor clothes that are weather appropriate. Sneakers. Reflective vest/jacket mandatory. Bring a mobile device/smart phone so you can use your MyworkoutGo app.
When: Monday morning at 07.00 and Wednesday morning at 11.30, with a duration of 1 hour.
Who: Dr. Nome is the instructor.
Price: Free for everyone
Nome has years of experience as trainer for children and teenagers at Runar Skiing and has completed Trainer 1 Education. Nome has always been interested in training and is one of the owners of Evibase.