Welcome to Evibase Training Clinic
The clinic utilizes training as treatment and medicine, in consultation with your doctor.
We provide the needed training program in order for you to be healthy and be able to do anything you would want to do!
Contact us by calling the phone number: 960 02 839, or through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The facility is staffed Monday through Friday from 09.00-15.00
Members will receive their own entrance brick in order to enter the facility from 06.00-23.59 everyday throughout the year.
Welcome to training
Personal anecdotes from some of our members
FOR THE CUSTOMERS
EviBase is Norway’s first training clinic that offers research-based training in consultation with your general practitioner. Prevention and treatment of sickness without side effects, with quality assurance via reach at NTNU.
- Evibase uses researched exercise methods that have had a documented effect.
- Systematic dialogue with general practitioner.
- Continual follow-ups of effort and results.
- You will experience both better health and quality of life.
- Exercise is medicine without side effects.
FOR THE DOCTORS
Actual information gathered from the referring doctor:
- Blood pressure
- P-C Peptide
- Eventual Spirometry through COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder).
- Changes in medicine intake
Training clinic focus and values:
- Developmental training follow-ups
- Intensity conditioning training
- Intensity strength training
- Weight and BMI
- Waist width
- VO2 (oxygen intake) max Conditioning test results
- Strength Test Results 1 RM (1 maximum repetition.
- COOP-WONCA results, a goal of subjective understanding of one’s personal health.
- Eventual SaO2 through conditionings test with COPD and heart failure.
Disorders with very good results with training as treatment
- High blood pressure/high cholesterol
- Heart and Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes type 2
- Mental disorders